A London-based consultancy focused on cybersecurity is currently seeking to incorporate a senior sales executive into its growing sales functions with a background in managed services technology and / or cybersecurity sales Senior Sales Executive in Selling.
Employer LT Harper LTD
Salary £80000 per annum
Closing date 30 Jun 2022
Job Roll Business Development
Job Type Permanent
- The client has an excellent reputation, high profile seniors and the character comes with a strong support function to help you get leads and introductions. This role is suitable for a hunter who is passionate and passionate, and in return – the client is trying to share some of his larger accounts to help you generate more revenue and increase your cooperation and earnings.
- To be considered for this role, you must be able to establish and maintain new business prospects and relationships with existing clients in C-Suite and have a proven track record of sales success and business growth. You must have at least 3 years of sales experience and, ideally, a background in managed services technology and / or cybersecurity sales Senior Sales Exp in Selling.
- Ideally you would need to show how you have successfully managed and managed £1M + corporate accounts. You must have consistently met KPIs and crossed sales targets throughout your career. Strong business acumen is essential, including the ability to develop and execute key account plans.
- Build, prepare sales pipeline for new business prospects in specific set of vertical industries
- Build, develop and nurture relationships with key customer contacts (C level, director level, manager level, engineering level).
- Successfully position your Cyber Consulting Services and MSSP offerings for your target audience –
- Identifying and qualifying for new opportunities
- Successfully convert prospects into consumers.
- Focus and develop critical skills and industry knowledge on a set of assigned vertical industries.
- Create leads and take care of the entire sales cycle of the conversion / closed one opportunity.
- Create successful sales plans for opportunities. If you are interested, apply or feel free to contact Filmon Guitar for more information!