Our mission as a business team is Senior Commercial Officer to provide reliable advice, expertise and resources to enable businesses to win and deliver successful contracts and to promote BAE Systems Applied Intelligence and a sustainable and valuable business for our customers.
Employer BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
Location Guildford, Great Baddow
Closing date 2 Jul 2022
Sector Defence , Engineering, IT
Job Role Business Development
Job Type Permanent
- We are looking for enthusiastic people to join the commercial team who are looking for an exciting career in this fast growing industry.
- As a Senior Commercial Officer, you will play a key role in supporting and implementing strategies to provide commercial services, meet our fast-growing business and customer needs.
- This role will primarily support contract arrangements and obligations in the UK. The focus of your role will be to facilitate good business transactions throughout the sales life cycle, from sales to the end of the contract.
- You will have the opportunity to lead suggestions, agreements and changes,
- Will support communication with different customers. By collaborating with your trading partners, you will be able to participate in more complex opportunities that we negotiate deals with, affect price increases and then implement business plans, to meet their needs. Help create You will provide advice, understanding of the process and knowledge.
- A senior commercial officer is an important link between stakeholders. By embracing cultural and related considerations, you will develop and maintain customer-business relationships.
- With strong stakeholder relationships you will coordinate operations, influence price increases, and gather knowledge from other areas, including client account management, bidding services, legal, and project-specific teams.
- This character may be from our Guildford or Great Bedouin but this character can be basically removed / on average one or two days a week with home based office trips.
- We are also committed to considering other locations and flexible work arrangements.
What are you doing?
- Acting as a customer interface for suggestions and agreement matters Provide guidance on business matters and internal management.
- Suggestions, agreement changes and claim preparation Negotiations and assists in closing agreements Contracts during contract management activities and opportunity life, including management of trade requirements, deliverables and performance of specific contracts at all stages Trade risks and Identify opportunities, and formulate appropriate mitigation.
- Actively incorporate other functions to enhance the business solution to take advantage of the supply base.
- Working with Procurement Developing and implementing product / service knowledge, customer knowledge and market intelligence to influence value building.
What we are looking for.
- Knowledge of legal issues, profit requirements, agreement structure, terms and conditions, sub-agreement reservations, funding and payment plans Knowledge of different types of agreements and especially UK MoD agreements Identify trade risks and opportunities Ability to set flexible thresholds, and the ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues and other colleagues Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills Working with senior levels of clients and internal stakeholders Maturity contract drafting experience senior commercial loan officer .
- Life in BAE Systems Applied Intelligence We are adopting hybrid working. This means that you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, at another BAE Systems office or client’s site, some or all of the time, and at different times of the day. May be. By adopting technology,
- we can communicate, collaborate and create together, even when we are working away from each other.۔
- Hybrid working allows us to be more flexible when and where we work, helps us to balance our work and personal life more efficiently, and promotes well-being.
- Diversity and inclusion are essential to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees from different angles, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds can work together to achieve the best and individual and organisational ability.
- About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- We use our intelligence-led insights to protect governments, nations and societies from cyber attacks and financial crimes. Our customers rely on our emerging capabilities to help their organisations grow securely.
- Our unparalleled access to risk intelligence, world-renowned analysts and market-leading technology means we can help criminals adapt, prepare and stay ahead of them.
Division Overview: Corporate Functions
- At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we are proud to be a leader in the cyber defense industry, and business cannot function without all the dedicated work of our corporate functions teams.
- Through communications and marketing, from finance and operations to HR and site operations, and much more, our corporate functions enable our divisions to implement ground changes and critical defence software.
- As part of the corporate functions, you will collaborate and partner with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor in your area of expertise, and ensuring that businesses operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Runs from We all have a role to play in defending our clients. And this is yours.