- Employer. Hays.
- Location. United Kingdom, North Yorkshire
- Salary. Competitive
- Closing date. 27 Sep 2022
- Sector. Consultancy
- Job Role. Business Development
- Job Type. Permanent
Network Engineer Hybrid Working (50/50 split) Salary – Approx £45,000 HQ – North Yorkshire
Your new role
One of the region’s most successful IT support businesses, having tripled in size over the past 4 years, are looking to continue this growth and add more Network Engineers to their ranks. The Network Engineer will take ownership of networking projects, from planning to implementation and will be the single point of contact for all networking issues raised by the Service Desk.
What you need to succeed.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following key skills and experience working closely with a team of network engineers and the head of infrastructure projects.
- – Ability to ensure optimal performance of core networking and hosting platforms
- – Work on internal networking platform projects for maintenance, expansion and upgrades.
- – Solving monitoring issues for internal infrastructure
- – Working towards or already holding at least one or more Cisco or Juniper certifications
- – Experience with Juniper and Cisco routing and switching.
- – Experience working with Wi-Fi deployments.
What will you get in return?
The role can be worked on a hybrid pattern (50/50 split onsite/home) and offers a salary of around £45,000 + benefits
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential career discussion.